Some rules have been laid down in Vastu Shastra for placing of pictures and photos. In our Hindu religion there is a reason for doing every action and a place for every item, whether it’s for a house or office.
We are saying this because things when they are rightly placed , get us benefits or as we can say make us prosper while of the things are wrongly placed or say misplaced they bring bad luck or can cause hinderance in one’s life. These could be of personal or professional type. That is also the reason why our ancestors had specific places and times to keep things or to do some work. They knew the importance of vastu and it’s effect on our lives.
Today we all live in a fast paced world. We don’t have much time for even the smallest of things. Here we are just providing guidelines as to where shall we put photos or pictures so that we get all benefits from such a simple activity and avoid negative effects of all kinds. Find your detailed astrology horoscope so that you know what items will suit you and your surroundings and what not to keep so as to excel in life.
Vastu rules define where to put family photos, wall paintings etc. Some people like to keep photos of thier happy moments or family photos in the office desk or on the table. Likewise most of us have a habit of placing the pictures of our ancestors in home’s Temple which according to Vastu is wrong. Be it any image, it affects our mind so we should place them according to the favourable direction. To know your favourable direction consult our vastu expert for vastu report.
Now let’s see which image or photograph is suitable for which area or direction:-
- Images depicting war,loneliness and devil or Satan should not be placed at all. They bring bad effects.
- Any image which depicts anger or any kind of stress to the mind should not be put on the walls. It increases negative emotions.
- Abstract Images should not be used as they create a confused situation. Decision making process is effected due of it.
- The photograph of our ancestors should not be placed in North East,they should be placed in South direction for favourable results.
- Images which depict water should be in North direction where as images relating to fire should be placed in South direction.
- Family photos should be placed in South West direction as this area symbolises relationships. By doing so the relationship between the family strengths. Never place family photo in South East direction. It gives bad effects.
- An image of a pair of birds is advisable but not of a single bird alone or a wild animal.
Do not worry if you have already bought some photos which are under the title mentioned above or have received them as gift. Consult our Vastu expert for detailed guidance in the matter.